About Green Energy Mechanical
In business since 2008, Green Energy Mechanical is a HVAC company specializing in all kinds of heating and air conditioning systems. As a family-owned, local company, we care about the well-being of our customers. This is why we specialize in energy-efficient HVAC systems. We want our customers to benefit from energy savings and be able to stay comfortable all year long while heating or cooing their homes affordably.
"My contract is with Pivotal Home Solutions. I am very thankful you are the..."
By Susan T.
My contract is with Pivotal Home Solutions. I am very thankful you are the service provider for my area! Jennifer, Joshua and Terry - THANK YOU SO MUCH for being so nice to work with and for providing OUTSTANDING customer service to me. You couldn't have been any nicer and any more accommodating!
"Recommended Areosealing. Others never even mentioned it was available."
By Tom L.
Recommended Areosealing. Others never even mentioned it was available.
By Marcelo P.
East Bridgewater, MA
"GEM's Project Manager was knowledgeable, took his time to come up with the..."
By Marcelo P.
East Bridgewater, MA
GEM's Project Manager was knowledgeable, took his time to come up with the most efficient and affordable method to heat and cool the house.
Additionally, the Project Manager accepted that his bid for the project was not the only one; he was able to counter-offer all other bidders, matching their price.
Finally, I was confident that GEM was the right contractor for this project, considering their determination, and warmth passed along.
About the Owner
A native to Lowell, Jonathan Neves has worked with Green Energy Mechanical for 5 years and has been in the industry for 17 years. He started as a HVAC service technician for commercial buildings and eventually came into the residential market. When asked what he likes most about working with Green Energy Mechanical he replied, “It is a great feeling to see a client get excited about how quiet their new system is, or when I receive an email about how low their gas bill is. I love making a difference.” When Jonathan is not busy working, he loves spending time with his family and is having a blast with their new baby boy that is not yet a year old.
Jonathan believes that what really sets Green Energy Mechanical apart from their competition is how compassionate his employees are. He is continually impressed by how much everyone who works for the company really cares. Green Energy Mechanical has stayed on jobs until very late hours into the night just to make sure that a client had heat because it was predicted to be a very cold weekend the next day. Green Energy Mechanical is fully committed to making our customers happy!
Meet Our Team
HVAC Service Technician
Field Supervisor - Senior HVAC Installer - Service Technician
Treasurer and Business Manager
Why clients choose us
Our clients choose us because:
- Their existing equipment is old and inefficient. One of the easiest ways to save money is to replace old, inefficient equipment with an Energy Star rated system. During the site visit, we will also determine if there are any ductwork adjustments that need to be made in order to make the system perform even better.
- Their existing equipment is costing them too much money in repairs. As systems get older, the likelihood that they will break down increases. Choosing to keep an unreliable system that breaks down can prove to be more expensive than replacing it with a new system under warranty.
- They are tired of spending excessive money on energy bills. Since the heating and AC equipment accounts for half of the home’s energy usage, replacing HVAC equipment is an easy way to see a high return on investment. The best part is the returns are tax free!
- They are looking to reduce their carbon footprint and lessen their impact on the environment. Many of our clients started off with oil heat or resistance electric baseboard. This is a very costly way to heat the home. During our site visit, we recommend solutions that will help them to heat and cool their homes for a fraction of their monthly energy costs while significantly reducing carbon and sulfur emissions. For example, an oil-to-gas conversion can save roughly 2 tons of carbon dioxide per year!
"The install was done very professionally, and the mini-split worked even better than we expected."
Michael B. of North Attleboro, MA
We got quotes from 2 other companies for installing a mini-split AC/HeatPump. Green Energy was the least expensive, but we also hired them because they seemed to know a lot about mini-splits. The install was done very professionally, and the mini-split worked even better than we expected. We just had a one year service, which was also done on time and professionally.
North Attleboro, MA
"They paid attention to the little details"
Homeowner of Natick, MA
I am absolutely satisfied; The guys did a great job installing my Central Air Conditioning System, and made sure the house remained clean at all times, they paid attention to little details and made sure it all looks clean and nice.
"Done in 1.5 days when they thought it would take 2."
Jennifer W. of Sharon, MA
Jon & his crew were all very professional. The work to remove our old AC system, install a new one along with new return, new drain, new circuit on the electric board, and a light fixture over the new air handler in the attic was done in 1.5 days when they thought it would take 2. Because of a one-day delay in the start, they worked on Saturday AM so as to not leave us without a finished AC over a weekend with temps in the 90's. They stayed within the quoted price, they cleaned up after themselves, and they were even the lowest quote we received. A job well done for a reasonable price!
What makes us different
Green Energy Mechanical knows there are numerous heating and air conditioning companies from which to choose. That is why we make sure we stand out from the competition.
- We have high customer satisfaction ratings. We have award winning customer service. See for yourself! Look us up on Home Advisor, Google, BBB, Angie’s List, Yelp or Facebook. When you hire Green Energy Mechanical, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you hired the best and the job will get done right the first time.
- We specialize in energy efficient solutions. Even though most homes in New England are similar, every home is unique in its heating and cooling needs. During a site visit, we perform a detailed analysis of the home and the current condition of the heating and air conditioning equipment. We also discuss the client’s concerns for efficiency and energy savings. We’ll then provide a heat loss analysis to determine the correct size of the equipment as well as options that our clients can choose from that will fit their budget and HVAC needs.
- We provide extensive employee training.
- In-house training: We meet with our technicians on a weekly basis to discuss any questions and concerns. We also train our employees on customer service, technical “hands on” training, and troubleshooting techniques and methods.
- Factory training: We send our technicians to factories to receive hands-on training during slow times. This allows them time to tear down equipment and rebuild it while getting questions answered from factory workers on site. When your technicians perform an installation or service at your home, they are not only familiar with the equipment, but also have the most up-to-date knowledge on how to repair and install it.
See all Awards
HomeAdvisor Top Rated Contractor!
Elite Service Home Advisor
Best of Home Advisor 2015